Monday, August 12, 2024

1960 Medical entrants, Batch get together, Dambulla.

 

The elephants of The Minneriya National Park 

                                          

 


      The Minneriya National park has one entrance on the Dambulla Polonnoruwa road. It has a large herd of elephants and a variety of bird life. When we had our 50th anniversary after entrance to Kynsey road get together of our batch in Dambulla we spent an afternoon in the park and saw this herd of elephants. They were quite close by and were lazing by the water side. There were two youngsters who were being suckled by their mothers and were being protected by them. It was an idyllic setting.

Hello Phillip,
I wondered how I had nearly the same photograph until I read that you snapped this on our get together trip. I could have been at the window behind you.
Buddy

Hello Phillip,
I used a Nikon Coolpix 5.1 megapixel with a 3 zoom only which was hand held. I think I was in a closed vehicle and therefore probably in the second vehicle. I only know the basics of Email and have just got the book Windows XP for Dummies. Hopefully it will tell me how to email the pictures to you.
Best wishes and thanks for all the stimulation of my memory.
Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nagulesparan and Geri

  Nagulesparan's daughter's wedding at Galle Face Hotel