Monday, December 4, 2023

Wedi's note on whatsapp ?date

 Hello Nana /. Karu


Jayalath had  Rs 90526/  in the Medical Batch 1960 account at Sampath Bank. Kandy


The Bank was asking us to provide them with the Registration number of the NGO.


We had no such number.


We closed the account . Withdrew cash


Didn't know what to do with it.


I had a charity set up, which was started on behalf of our daughter

.

Jayalath suggested that I take it over and add it on to  the scholarship program for medical students at FM Peradeniya.


I was communicating with the Dean   to start this program donating Rs 500,000/ from our Foundation funds.


I told Jayalath that I could increase the Scholarship value by 100000/   using this money if it suits others.


What are your views on this.


I will try to connect with a few more of our friends.


Thank you


Wedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nagulesparan and Geri

  Nagulesparan's daughter's wedding at Galle Face Hotel